They are all very rare today and few have survived.
The first amplifiers made in-house by Fender is the Woodie series, built in 1946 through 1948.
Amps from the silverface era, which have a silver faceplate, were manufactured from 1968 to 1982.
In 1992, Fender began producing the '65 Reissue Twin Reverb. According to Fender, amplifiers produced through 1969 have a sticker near the tubes.
They included the Model 26 Deluxe, the Princeton, and the Professional.
These early models are commonly referred to as "TV-Fronts" due to the shape of the cabinet when viewed from above.
Of the amplifiers labeled "Twin Reverb" (opposed to Super Twin Reverb or Twin Reverb II), there are two eras.
Amps from the blackface era, which have a black faceplate, were manufactured from 1963 to 1967.
This has the benefit of providing ease of access to the inside while providing a strong top.
Fender mostly stopped using the twill covering in 1960, though the Harvard was still covered in twill until 1963, and the Champ until 1964.
This is commonly stamped with a two-letter date code.